The reason why you face problems using Instagram live is due to Instagram features, bugs, or phone bugs. To join to an Instagram live video you should have two-person feature in your Instagram account. … If you cannot use the two-person video, instead of their account name, it will read “Unable to join.”
How do I change my comment settings on Instagram?
Pull out the side menu by tapping the hamburger button in the top-right corner and then navigate to Settings > Privacy. Enter the “Comments” menu. Here, the first “Allow Comments From” option allows you to limit which group of people can leave a comment on your photos and videos.
How do I turn off all comments on Instagram?
You can follow the below-given steps to turn commenting off or on for a post you’ve shared:
- Step 1: Open Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: Open that particular post to turn comments off.
- Step 3: Tap three dots (Menu) above your post.
- Step 4: From the given options select Turn Off Commenting.
Why do comments disappear on Instagram?
So, here is the summary of the reasons why Instagram comments disappeared or show the comments are limited: You are not following the person. The sender has already deleted the comment. The owner limited the comments for close friends.
What happens if you restrict a comment on Instagram?
Once you restrict someone they won’t be able to see when you’re online or if you’ve read their messages. There are multiple ways to restrict someone on the Instagram app. Here is a step by step guide you can follow to restrict or unrestrict someone through a comment on your Instagram post.
How do I hide my comments from followers on Instagram?
Can you hide comments on Instagram from certain followers?
- Go to your Profile.
- Choose the Menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Navigate to Privacy.
- Scroll down to the Comments section.
- Tap next to Hide Offensive Comments to turn it on.
- Choose Manual Filter.
- Add words, phrases, or emoji to filter out the comments.
How do I disable comments?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
Can you turn off comments Instagram live?
Launch the Instagram app and swipe left to open the camera. Tap on the Live button to go live. Once you’re live, tap on the three vertical dots in the right side of the comment box. Tap on Turn Off Commenting.
Can comments on Instagram disappear?
When I block someone on Instagram, do their likes and comments disappear from my photos and videos? Yes, after you block someone, their likes and comments will be removed from your photos and videos.
How do I get more Instagram comments?
13 Ways to Get More Comments on Instagram
- Host a giveaway or contest. …
- Host an Instagram takeover. …
- Ask users to engage in the comments. …
- Post something funny, surprising, or provocative. …
- Post videos. …
- Use relevant hashtags. …
- Publish at the right time of day. …
- Post photos of people’s faces.