Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options. Tap the WhatsApp icon. Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with. Tap the send button or Next.
Now, just exit the Facebook app, and open WhatApp. Here open the conversation of your choice and paste the copied URL of the Facebook video and tap on the send icon to share it with your WhatsApp contact. That’s it! The Facebook video will be sent successfully over to your friend on WhatsApp.
How do I copy my Facebook Page Link?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
How do I get my Facebook URL?
- Login to your Facebook account.
- From the homepage, click your profile.
- On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy.
Create your own link
Use https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
Invite into groups via links
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab. …
- Tap Invite via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link through another app, or QR code.
If you don’t see this option, your Share button was at the bottom-right, which means you’ll have to copy the URL to the post and not the video. To copy the link, tap More Options at the bottom of the menu, and then select Copy.
How do I copy a URL link?
- Right-click the URL you want to copy.
- Select ‘copy’ from the popup menu.
- Navigate to wherever you wish to share the link, right-click then paste.
Why is my Facebook Page Link not working?
Force Facebook to clear the cache
You might not be seeing the Facebook link preview you want because the info has been cached by Facebook. (Facebook saves the info from URLs and pages that have already been shared, for better performance.) So you just may need to force Facebook to clear the cache. 1.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
How to create your WhatsApp link
- Type your WhatsApp phone number. Type the phone number which you want to be contacted. Remember to check your country code. Next.
- Add a custom message that users will send to you.
- Click on “Generate my wa.link”, copy it and use it anywhere you want!