Is there a way to block YouTube?
Open YouTube on your browser. Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser. Click on the “Block Site” extension. Click on the “Block this site” button.
Can I block YouTube on my child’s phone?
Block YouTube app
You can either use the timetable in Mobile Guardian to schedule certain times for YouTube access, or you can block the Youtube app altogether. With Mobile Guardian Parental Controls you can also block Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat from your child’s Android or iPhone, iPad or Chromebook.
How do I block YouTube without blocking Google?
Install Blocksite (free Chrome Extension) and add Youtube.com in the blocked site list. Add a password to Blocksite so the kids cannot unblock YT. You need to type in your password to remove YT from the list of Blocked sites when they earn the privilege of screen time.
How do I block YouTube from my browser?
To block YouTube using site settings, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to YouTube.
- Click on the lock icon on the left side of the URL.
- Choose “Site settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to “Your device use.”
- Click on the “Ask (default)” box.
- Select “Block.”
How do I disable the YouTube app?
Choose “Apps & Notifications,” then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap “See all apps,” “All apps,” or “App info” from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap “Uninstall,” then tap “OK” to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
How do I restrict YouTube for my child?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting you can use on YouTube. This feature can help screen out potentially mature content you or others using your devices may prefer not to view.
How do I block certain hours on YouTube?
Here’s how to set the timer:
- Tap the lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Read and enter the numbers that appear or enter your custom passcode.
- Select Timer.
- Use the slider bar or the and icons to set a time limit.
- Tap Start Timer.
Can I block YouTube on my router?
Step 1:Launch the frequently used web browser on your system and key in the router’s IP address in the search bar to block youtube on router. … Step 5:Navigate to the Basic Settings menu and go to the URL Blocking section to block youtube on router.
How do I block YouTube in Google Classroom?
Configure content settings and permissions
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. …
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps Additional Google Services. …
- Click Content settings. …
- Check the Signed in users can only watch restricted and approved videos box.