Twitter has several other features that include messaging directly with other users, posting pictures, posting links and separating users into specific lists. Send tweets to a specific list by using the “mention” or “reply” feature which is depicted with an “@” symbol.
How do you add a specific tweet to a list?
Tap the more icon on an account’s profile. Select Add to List. (You don’t need to be following an account to add them to your List.) A pop-up will appear displaying your created lists.
How do I send a tweet to multiple recipients?
Here’s how to share tweets with a group.
- Step 1: Find the tweet you want to share, and click the ellipsis below the tweet. ( …
- Step 2: Choose “Share via Direct Message” in the menu that appears.
- Step 3: In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of your followers to whom you want to send the tweet.
How do I save a tweet in a list?
The button on Android devices looks like three interconnected dots.
- From the popup, tap on “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- The tweet has now been bookmarked. …
- From here, tap on “Bookmarks.”
- All your saved tweets will show up here.
Can people see if you add them to a list Twitter?
When a user is added to a public list, they are notified. Public lists are visible to anyone who has the URL of the list, or anyone who is linked to the list. … Private lists do not notify the user when they are added to the list, and they do not appear in search.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
What is the purple icon on twitter?
The audio meet-ups will be highlighted via a purple icon on the creators’ Fleets bubble, signifying when an audio discussion is in progress, and who’s participating. Twitter started tweeting from an official account for the new function earlier this month, and today, it’s announced the first stage of testing.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
How do I copy and paste a tweet?
Step 1: Tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the tweet you’d like to share. Step 2: Tap “Share Tweet via …” Note: If you’re on Android, you won’t need to complete this step. Step 3: Tap “Copy Link to Tweet” to copy the tweet’s URL to your device clipboard.
Can you save a tweet?
To bookmark a Tweet, tap the share icon under the Tweet and select, “Add Tweet to Bookmarks”. To find it later, tap “Bookmarks” from your profile icon menu. You can remove Tweets from your Bookmarks at any time. Also, only you can see what you’ve bookmarked.
Do Twitter polls show who voted?
Important things to know for voters: Voters will receive a push notification to view the results when the poll closes. Votes are private – pollers and pollees alike will not know who voted.
How do I save a tweet thread?
Whenever you want to save a Twitter thread, click on the Share button and choose ‘Add tweet to bookmarks. ‘ You can then access all your bookmarks from the Bookmarks section present in the left sidebar on the website.