– For this you just need to click on SWAP POSITION WITH until you reach the position wanted. You can also remove the icon, by clicking Uninstall APP on the EDIT SETTINGS menu.
How do I change my Facebook icon on my iPhone?
Type “Open app” in the search bar. Tap on “Choose” to select which icon to replace. Select the three dots in the upper-right corner. You’re now in the Details page.
You’ll have to crop your photo to the right dimensions.
- Now, you’ll see your new icon. …
- You should see your new customized icon on your home screen.
Why did the Facebook icon change?
The refreshed logo with a gradient of purple, pink and orange “reflects a shift to the future of messaging,” Facebook said in a blog post. It also meant to demonstrate Messenger’s shift to powering conversations on Facebook’s video communication device Portal and virtual reality headset Oculus.
Does Facebook have a new icon?
Rolling out today is the new Facebook iOS app icon that sports a lighter shade of the gradient blue with the company logo centered compared to the offset “f” that was used for years. The new color also matches the Messenger app icon. … We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you.
How do I customize my Facebook app?
How do I personalize my shortcut bar on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Tap. on your shortcut bar and select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings and select Shortcut Bar below Shortcuts.
- Tap next to the shortcut to toggle it on or off.
Why is the Messenger icon pink and blue?
The icon ditches its solid blue for a blue-to-pink gradient, more in the style of Instagram. “Our new logo reflects a shift to the future of messaging, a more dynamic, fun, and integrated way to stay connected to the people you’re close to.” Its new themes include “love and tie-dye” for wider customization options.
What happened to my Facebook logo?
Open the app drawer – depending on the phone you’re using, that requires either a swipe up from the bottom of the screen or a tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots. Then, scroll through the list of apps until you see Facebook. Press and hold it, then drag it to the homescreen.